My thoughts on UFC 96

thetruth

Black Belt
Reaction score
Gray Maynard looked really sharp
Matt Hamill was lucky, looked very sloppy, lucky punch.
Pete Sell was KO'ed the first time, don't know why he was let up
Kendall Grove shouldn't take on Tito's after fight shenanigans.
Shane Carwin looked awesome, has a chin of iron and looks like he will soon have a crack at the title and should worry any heavyweight right now.
Although he has lost a few times Keith Jardine still pushes anyone far enough to at least be a very high standard stepping stone towards the title.

Just my thoughts

Cheers
Sam

LordOfWu

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Gray Maynard looked really sharp
Matt Hamill was lucky, looked very sloppy, lucky punch.
Pete Sell was KO'ed the first time, don't know why he was let up
Kendall Grove shouldn't take on Tito's after fight shenanigans.
Shane Carwin looked awesome, has a chin of iron and looks like he will soon have a crack at the title and should worry any heavyweight right now.
Although he has lost a few times Keith Jardine still pushes anyone far enough to at least be a very high standard stepping stone towards the title.

Just my thoughts

Cheers
Sam

One small correction, Matt Hamill's knock out was a kick, not a punch, and I think it was more unexpected than lucky...but I agree, he didn't look terribly sharp.
The Pete Sell fight was some of the worst reffing I can remember in UFC, and there should be some consequences for that.
I completely agree on Grove's celebration, annoying no matter who's doing it.
Shane Carwin, he's a Colorado guy, so I'm strongly in his corner!
Jardine is very well set up to be the gatekeeper for the light heavyweight belt.

OP
T

thetruth

Black Belt
Reaction score
Hamills was a kick indeed, my bad. Awesome kick but like i said it was lucky and up until that point he didnt look good

Latest Discussions