My New website...

It is official...I changed the name of my group to...

Tulisan Eskrima Gild

I listened to some of the suggestions, and made some modifications.

There are still a lot more modifications to come...

thanks for all the advice....stay tuned!

Paul

Hey:

I checked out the website, looks very informative.

I used geocities for mine, I just upgraded the site to Pro version and it gives you the option for Frontpage free...

I used Publisher 98 to do the template and write the HTML code for me, then somewhere in the toolbox for geocities, it has a section where you can cut and paste HTML code, so its real easy. I've no experience in HTML except Geocities.

Good job, when I get around to it, I should like to put a link to your site...that ok? Maybe you could put one on for my site...

Corey

coreymin said:
Good job, when I get around to it, I should like to put a link to your site...that ok? Maybe you could put one on for my site...

Corey

No problem sir! I'll get a link up for your upcoming conference... :asian:

Rob Broad said:
Nice looking site, lots of good information. I always thought it was spelled Guild.

Thanks Rob!

Guild is spelled with a 'U' today..."Gild" is the old medievel spelling, so I felt that would be fitting for my group. :ultracool

coreymin said:
Hey:

I checked out the website, looks very informative.

I used geocities for mine, I just upgraded the site to Pro version and it gives you the option for Frontpage free...

I used Publisher 98 to do the template and write the HTML code for me, then somewhere in the toolbox for geocities, it has a section where you can cut and paste HTML code, so its real easy. I've no experience in HTML except Geocities.

Corey

Hey Corey...I got your link on my E-zine! :ultracool

Paul

I saw a link to your new website on Keating's site today. Pretty cool.

Hey Paul:

Still working on putting your link on the wrcma website.

Doing a move from WA to MA, will get that up ASAP.

Thanks,

Corey

OULobo said:
Paul

I saw a link to your new website on Keating's site today. Pretty cool.

Oh...you saw my link on his website! lol :rofl:

I totally misunderstood you, I thought you were saying you liked my link to his site... then I logged on to his site today, and saw that he linked to my site... now I see what you mean. Yea...that was pretty cool.

I feel totally honored that he linked to my site! He is an inspiration to me...and I liked his E-zine, which inspired me to do my E-zine! :)

Back