My new website...II...

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I asked this in the Modern Arnis forum. I am wondering from a general Filipino MA perspective....

What do you think of my new site? Technical and presentation errors will be working themselves out, but how about the content?

I used Geocities, because I am definatily an amature web designer! :boing2:

Site: http://www.geocities.com/paul_janulis/Home.html

Constructive criticism appreciated...

Paul
:asian:

JPR

Green Belt
Reaction score
The color mixture on the Ezine page doesn't work well. I had a hard time reading the red (small print especially) on the blue back ground. It made my eyes :erg:.

JPR

Enson

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
might look better with a black backround. then your bright colors will stand out. try putting more pictures in there. thats what people like to see. i do some photography and i learned the value of a great picture. "worth a thousand words"
peace

OP
Cruentus

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
JPR said:
The color mixture on the Ezine page doesn't work well. I had a hard time reading the red (small print especially) on the blue back ground. It made my eyes :erg:.

JPR

Yes...I agree with that assessment!

N

Northern

I believe I have Mastered your website, despite the unreadablity. :asian: :partyon:

C

crouton

just a typographical on the first page,
"Bettering ourselves throught..." (throughout)

also under The Gild, although it is a lot of good content, it seems to go on and on, just too much all at once. you should try to break it up somehow.

good luck

OP
Cruentus

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
crouton said:
just a typographical on the first page,
"Bettering ourselves throught..." (throughout)

also under The Gild, although it is a lot of good content, it seems to go on and on, just too much all at once. you should try to break it up somehow.

good luck

Thanks for you input sir!

Yes, I also agree that the text needs to be broken up somehow. I'll be working on that for future updates!

Latest Discussions