Attachments

• $twip_070329_tease.ss_h.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 117

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score
From MSNBC... No caption necessary...

Actually, the quote attached to this photo is great:

Levester Johnson takes his dog, Armani, an Italian Cane Corso, out for a morning jog on Monday, March 26, in Akron, Ohio. "I was lazy this morning," said Johnson. "I'm on the way to the gym myself. I wanted to make sure [Armani] got in a workout before I left."

Can't walk the dog because he's going to the gym. That's like, "Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the war room!" God help him if that thing spots a squirrel.

jim777

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I didn't read the clip, but a Cane Corso is another huge dog (~140 pounds). If it sees a squirrel...:lol: he better drop that leash before his shoulder gets dislocated!

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I didn't read the clip, but a Cane Corso is another huge dog (~140 pounds). If it sees a squirrel...:lol: he better drop that leash before his shoulder gets dislocated!

If writing a scene for a comedy film it would show the dog dragging the car along with the owner... :lol:

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Actually, the quote attached to this photo is great:

Can't walk the dog because he's going to the gym. That's like, "Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the war room!" God help him if that thing spots a squirrel.

LOL!

Do you think this is his gym?

counterpoints.jpg

Latest Discussions