Movie with George Peppard does Karate?

Karatedrifter7

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Ive seen a movie before I thought it was with Carol Lynley and I tried to look it up on IMdb but with no success. The plot of the movie is an attractive blonde and George Peppard are trying to move into a town with alot of thugs. The thugs surround his girlfriend and Peppard fends them off with Karate, at some warf.
I would know it if I saw it again of course, but I cant tell by the IMDb or just with a general Google search on Peppard. Any ideas?

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Ive seen a movie before I thought it was with Carol Lynley and I tried to look it up on IMdb but with no success. The plot of the movie is an attractive blonde and George Peppard are trying to move into a town with alot of thugs. The thugs surround his girlfriend and Peppard fends them off with Karate, at some warf.
I would know it if I saw it again of course, but I cant tell by the IMDb or just with a general Google search on Peppard. Any ideas?

Scroll down some and you should find a search that allows you to pair up actors together on IMDB ... mebbe that'll help narrow it down.

P.S. I always thought Carol Lynley was cute.

Latest Discussions