Most improved

Sin

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Yesterday I ran class all on my own, infact i was the highest ranked student there, my sensei took his kids to a Trick or Treat thing at the Zoo. I ran through class like normal, went through with what he had written down on his notes and then just went over random stuff that the other students wanted to go over. Anywho, Tim (the guy i administered his yellow belt test too) had is Yellow belt presented to him. unbeknownsed to be, my sensei called me to the front of the class and awarded me with a most improved patch. he said "You have shown the most effort, improvement, and you have surpassed my expectations of you at this level." i was like Woah. I responded with "All I did is what was asked of me. I do everything that i have to, to reach the highest level. Thanks"

i am not bragging, just really extatic that all this time i thought I was doing what everyone else was and in all reality I wasn't i was exceeding the standard. It was just shocking, and the stuff we do isn't punch kick, it gets really difficult. I just try...and keep trying

A

Aaron Little

Congrats.

A pat on the back can be a real nice thing.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Excellent and outstanding....

OP
Sin

Sin

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
It is nice to get a pat on the back ever so often so that you know that you are doing as instructed, beisides the basic, "good" or "sloppy" comments.

Anywho, he told me to put the patch where my instructor patch will go one day....but it will be on a different top so no worries...anywho, my girlfriend used to sow on my patchs. Now she is my ex so i gotta find someone else to do it...or just get lessions from my dad (Military tought him). Anywho, i might just take it to a seemstress or something.

Latest Discussions