mma gear that I like.

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I picked up a pair of wolon mma gloves a couple of weeks back on a whim for about $14 And to be honest they are not that bad.

Not leather some sort of cheap PVC stuff. But a secure glove with a lot of padding on the knuckles. And has held up for a for weeks so far. (Which is longer than I expected them to)

So yeah these work fine as a sparring glove. Which is mostly what I want them for.

9087074572_a14422edfe.jpg

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
nice :)

my muay thai gloves are RDX gel filled gloves - have had them a long time paid about £30 for them and they've really impressed me so far :) and i do sparring and fighting in them :)

other stuff that i really like are the Punchtown shorts - light, flexi with lycra strectch panels so they move with you and they hang straight all the time too :)

i got my new RDX 5ft bag hung up last night - wow - if you need a bag to practice with get one of these :):)

OP
drop bear

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Yeah I have heard of the rdx. But they seem to be specifically English so I haven't given them a go due to the shipping costs.

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
there are firms stateside that'll get you a set of RDX mitts - a google search will prolly throw up a few places for you :) i got mine through Amazon - just a thought for you :)

i swapped to using RDX gear for everything about 5/6months ago and all the gear that i've got whether it's mitts, shorts, tops or gym kit has been overengineered and more than fit for purpose :)

if you can try them before you get them the ones to get are the GEL series ones prices range from about £20 to £50 and they're well worth it :)

twins-mt

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Sure - type me a PM and we can speak about some discount ;)

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
don't worry ;)

gunna be needing quite a bit of stuff cos i want stuff that no one has seen me in before --- so it's new gloves, shorts, t-shirt just for a starter and to wet your buds ;)..............

Latest Discussions