Mike Miles calgary

grandam

White Belt
Reaction score
I am just wondering I am looking to join Muay Thai for the first time I live in calgary alberta canada and would be training out of the Mike Miles gym can anyone tell me if they have gone there before how was the experience. Also I am 5-11 190lbs is that to heavy or not for muay thai.

Thank you :

Mark

thaistyle

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Join the gym!!! You won't be disappointed. If I remember right, Mike Miles is affliated with Panya Kraitus who wrote "The Textbook of Pahuyuth". One of the best muay thai books ever written.

no_kata

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Mike Miles runs a very solid program from what I've heard. I know my old school's fights went up against some of Mike's fighters at a tournament in Orlando last year. They took some belts home and our guys took some

MuayThai

White Belt
Reaction score
I train there right now and have been doing so for around a year! Come on over! I train at the NW location which is run by Trevor Smandych. Your weight is something you only need to worry about if you want to fight, and Trevor won't really allow you to until he thinks you're ready, which will take awhile. Come over and train with us! Great environment and lots of fun!
Nik

Latest Discussions