Men are like that ya know?

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
A multi-millionare wanted to get married. He was having trouble choosing among three likely beautiful candidates. He gives each woman a present of $5,000 and waits to see what they do with the money.

The first does a total make over. She goes to a fancy beauty salon gets her hair done, new make up and buys several new outfits and dresses up very nicely for the man. She tells him that she has done this to be more attractive for him because she loves him so much.

The man was impressed.

The second goes shopping to buy the man gifts. She gets him a new set of golf clubs, some new gizmos for his computer, and some expensive clothes. As she presents these gifts, she tells him that she has spent all the money on him because she loves him so much.

Again, the man is impressed.

The third invests the money in the stock market. She earns several times the $5,000. She gives him back his $5000 and reinvests the remainder in a joint account. She tells him that she wants to save for their future because she loves him so much.

Obviously, again, the man was impressed.

The man thought for a long time about what each woman had done with the money he'd given her.

Then, he married the one with the biggest boobs.

Men are like that, you know. :uhyeah:

Ping898

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOL....I liked that one Caver!

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The woman finds out he only married her because she had the biggest boobs. She just happens to be 25 years younger then the man and decides that their marraige is truly a farce and waits out the three year prenuptual clause at which time she will become his soul beneficiary.

Upon their third year anniversary, she poisons him. The coroner rules it a heart attack and the woman then marries Juan the cabana boy.

Women are just like that, cause...

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. :D

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Nalia said:
The woman finds out he only married her because she had the biggest boobs. She just happens to be 25 years younger then the man and decides that their marraige is truly a farce and waits out the three year prenuptual clause at which time she will become his soul beneficiary.

Upon their third year anniversary, she poisons him. The coroner rules it a heart attack and the woman then marries Juan the cabana boy.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. :D
Yeah, fellas. Men have a shorter life expectancy and die sooner because ....

we want them to.:EG:

OP
MA-Caver

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
shesulsa said:
Originally Posted by Nalia

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.
Yeah, fellas. Men have a shorter life expectancy and die sooner because .... we want them to.:EG:
Well how can a woman be scorned just because of her boob size? One would think that she'd find it flattering. Or do you women not experience titty-envy?

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
MACaver said:
Well how can a woman be scorned just because of her boob size? One would think that she'd find it flattering. Or do you women not experience titty-envy?

*blinks

*looks around at the other ladies....:shrug:

ummm...yeah....think I will leave this one alone.

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
MACaver said:
<<shaking head>> Evidently, you do not understand. Titty-envy? No.

If a man loves a woman just for how she looks and not for what she does/who she is, then the woman is scorned, at least emotionally. We are not objects. That man ended his life "a bit early".

- Ceicei

dart68

Orange Belt
Reaction score
MACaver said:
Hell yes they do! I've heard soooo many times something like, "Those aren't real!" And they say with scorn in their eyes. Like it really matters to guys.

OP
MA-Caver

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
:rolleyes: it's so hard to keep things tongue in cheek (ladies)... thus my phrasing of "titty" instead of breast. ... still it's a cute banter between us all ... :lol:
Breast size matters to ("grown") men as much as penis size matters to (grown) women.

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
MACaver said:
:rolleyes: it's so hard to keep things tongue in cheek (ladies)... thus my phrasing of "titty" instead of breast. ... still it's a cute banter between us all ... :lol:
Breast size matters to ("grown") men as much as penis size matters to (grown) women.
Oh Mac. You are so wrong :uhyeah: Size doesn't matter to us ladies, really... that is just a fallacy made up by the men here on MT cause we have our own locker room and your all convinced that is all we talk about in there ;)

OP
MA-Caver

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Nalia said:
Oh Mac. You are so wrong :uhyeah: Size doesn't matter to us ladies, really... that is just a fallacy made up by the men here on MT cause we have our own locker room and your all convinced that is all we talk about in there ;)
Oh yeaaah? Well forgive me... but ever since I found out about "MACaver has..." I've wondered if that's all you talk about ... :roflmao:

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
MACaver said:
Oh yeaaah? Well forgive me... but ever since I found out about "MACaver has..." I've wondered if that's all you talk about ... :roflmao:
LMAO! :EG:

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
arnisador said:
I've been told repeatedly that that's just a myth! :eek:
She lied to you Arnie... she just didn't want you to feel...umm... less of a man ;)

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
MACaver said:

Yes they do. Only the insecure ones show it. As for me...boobs are fine in any size, or shape. The only woman at our office just got some implants over her vacation last week. Apparently her husband was the pushing force but that's beside the point. To be honest. I don't like them. I would much rather see a little "jiggle" or bounce than pointing straight out at someone. :idunno:

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Nalia said:
She lied to you Arnie... she just didn't want you to feel...umm... less of a man ;)
So that's how you female's get around that issue, aye? Hmm. Now it's finally out. :) :uhyeah:

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Nalia said:
Bamboozled again!

Well, if women can have breast enlargement surgery, we should be entitled to enlargement surgery of our own. It's discrimination! I suggest the NIH direct copious sums of money to this pressing problem.

Latest Discussions