Malay Fighting Arts in Kansas

GuruJim1

Green Belt
Reaction score
Guru James Hogue from the Malay Fighting Arts Academy is teaching his blend of Southeast Asian Martial Arts called "Malay Fighting Arts". The Malay Fighting Art is a combination of tradional Silat, Poekoelan Tjimindie, Kuntao, and Kali. I have been in the southeast asian martial arts for over 30 years. I had to use my skills in real life encounters while working as a Security Officer, Correctional Officer, Military Policeman, and as a Police Officer. I have taught Correctional Officers, Police Officers, Military Personnel, and people in other high risk jobs. I'm located outside of Kansas City, Kansas, and I hope to here from you.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hiya Guro Jim!

Feel free to poke around our Indochinese and FMA sections...I hope you'll find some interesting stuff.

It's great to "meet" another person that is interested in Southeast Asian combat arts. Best of luck with your school!

OP
GuruJim1

GuruJim1

Green Belt
Reaction score
Thanks, I have been poking around in that room for sometime. I have just been lurking for the past few months though. I have been in the Southeast Asian Art for over 30 years now and still loving it... Take Care...