Hello Everyone

GuruJim1

Green Belt
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I just go by Guru Jim. That was the name my first students gave me, and I kept it. I have been doing martial arts since I was five years old. I am now 35 years old. I have trained in Tjimande, Pukulan Tjiminde, Pangasinan Kali, Chaun Chi Tzuan Gung Fu, and Huc Chung Kuntao. Some of my teacher are but not limited to:

Tony Marcial - Chaun Chi Tzuan / Marcial Triada system of Kali
Guy Savelli - Huc Chung Kuntao
Al Colangelo - Pukulan Tjiminde / Internal Silat
David Santiago - Kali Silat
Ali Mohamond - Kuntao / Pukulan

These are just some of my main instructors that added so much to my system. Let me just say I'm sorry to the instructors I didn't name. I'm a Police Officer in the State of Kansas, and I'm a guest instructor at the local Police Academy. I teach DUI Detcetion & Standardize Field Sobriety Testing, Doppler Police Radar, Beanbag Shotgun, and Defenive Tactics. I have trained people in Pukulan all over this world. Including the Iraqi Police.

I will try to add to this site in a positive, and productive way. Thank you to all the adminstrators that manage this forum so martial artist, and non-martial artist can get together to talk about what is a big part of our lives.

http://groups.msn.com/PukulanTjimindeMalay/_whatsnew.msnw

7starmantis

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome, make yourself at home! Looking forward to reading posts from you.

MT Senior Mod
7starmantis
Adam C

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
GuruJim1 said:
Hi everyone,

I just go by Guru Jim. That was the name my first students gave me, and I kept it. I have been doing martial arts since I was five years old. I am now 35 years old. I have trained in Tjimande, Pukulan Tjiminde, Pangasinan Kali, Chaun Chi Tzuan Gung Fu, and Huc Chung Kuntao. Some of my teacher are but not limited to:

Tony Marcial - Chaun Chi Tzuan / Marcial Triada system of Kali
Guy Savelli - Huc Chung Kuntao
Al Colangelo - Pukulan Tjiminde / Internal Silat
David Santiago - Kali Silat
Ali Mohamond - Kuntao / Pukulan

These are just some of my main instructors that added so much to my system. Let me just say I'm sorry to the instructors I didn't name. I'm a Police Officer in the State of Kansas, and I'm a guest instructor at the local Police Academy. I teach DUI Detcetion & Standardize Field Sobriety Testing, Doppler Police Radar, Beanbag Shotgun, and Defenive Tactics. I have trained people in Pukulan all over this world. Including the Iraqi Police.

I will try to add to this site in a positive, and productive way. Thank you to all the adminstrators that manage this forum so martial artist, and non-martial artist can get together to talk about what is a big part of our lives.

http://groups.msn.com/PukulanTjimindeMalay/_whatsnew.msnw
Welcome GuruJim1!

LOL, DUI Detcetion! Must be a slip of some kind! Anyways, Enjoy! :D

dubljay

Master of Arts
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to martialtalk. That's quite an impresive resume you have going there... I'll be looking forward to your posts.

-Josh

OP
GuruJim1

GuruJim1

Green Belt
Reaction score
Detcetion.... Yes, I'm a better martial artist than a typist.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings GuruJim1 and welcome to MT from a cop in Ohio..

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Enjoy your stay!

Mike

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome to the board, Jim. I look forward to reading your posts.

Latest Discussions