Maharlika Kuntaw

OP
kuntawguro

kuntawguro

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Well, if you look at their lists of high ranked Kuntaw people- none- NONE are actively promoting the Name nor are they in the public eye.

I have been actively promoting the original style of Kuntaw for almost 36 years. I have written articles, competed in almost every venue, and have given seminars from coast to coast. True, I don't agree with the current cirriculum and how the system has been promoted as "true Filipino Art" I still put it out there.

Guro Harold

Senior Master
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
screenshot attached.

Attachments

• $buzz_smith_kuntaw_7th.jpg
    $buzz_smith_kuntaw_7th.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 274

Guro Harold

Senior Master
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I wish I knew how to do that
One of the best tools to do captures which offers a free 30 day trial is SnagIt.

Otherwise, you can use your computer's PrintScreen button, which captures an image and stores it on your System clipboard. Then you can transfer the image from the System clipboard to any program that can access it, like Wordpad, Word, or MS-Paint, then style it as needed, save, and print it.

IE allows you to save a whole web page content, which then you can click on the file and you can then print it.

These are just a few ways of doing this task and I am sure some know a slicker way.

As a general note, be mindful of copyright standards that apply if any.