Love letter

kid

Black Belt
Reaction score
It has been awhile since I last posted on here but i still come in and check you all out. Here is a love letter I typed. I wanted to post it here and get some feedback. Its to my ex girlfriend, we broke up almost 3 days ago.

Right now I stand on shaky ground and my knees are weak, my shoulders are sore, and my mind is full of sorrow. The walls are coming down all around me, the floor is falling in. Only one person can save me but they are angry, hurt, betrayed. I am ashamed of my actions. I know that you are hurting and I know that I caused it. I didn’t think that my actions would get the sort of reaction to separate us. I guess I thought that our relationship was bulletproof, an impregnable fortress of our feelings for each other. No one can tear it down from the outside, the foundation is too strong. It is only us that can let our fortress fail, through not communicating and working together to make repairs where they are needed. I am looking at you while my world falls apart around us, I drop to my knees on the crumbling ground, tears running down my face to fall on the earth below me. I reach out to you with my arms wide open. And I ask for your help to repair it, cause I can’t do it on my own, I need you to want it also. I don’t want to leave this fortress of solitude a pile of rubble, it is much too beautiful and rare. Throw anger aside and put your faith forward, you know me, you can trust me. Lets fix this together. Please, take my hands.

Kid

OP
kid

kid

Black Belt
Reaction score
to anyone that read my letter, i wanted to say that it worked. call me rico suave
lol

Kid

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Congrats, Dude!

"Here's to swimmin' with bow-legged women!"
:drinky:

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sweet letter. Glad you're giving it another try. Good luck on repairing your relationship, and remember NO relationship is EVER bulletproof. :asian:

OP
kid

kid

Black Belt
Reaction score
that is the truth. thanks for the back-up it means a lot. :asian:

Latest Discussions