looking for Taiji and Xing Yi Students in the St.louis area

baji

White Belt
Reaction score
Does anyone in st.louis mo want to learn Yang style taiji quan and Xing yi Quan. I also teach weapons practice as well. I have been studying under a 6th duan master for 12 years and also trained karate and judo FYI.
classes are free in Wilmore park on Sunday's and my backyard in the afternoon. please let me know if anyone is interested. I am not an expert and am just wanting some people to train with me. I have much experience in Shanxi and Hebei style Xing Yi as well.

ST1Doppelganger

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Does anyone in st.louis mo want to learn Yang style taiji quan and Xing yi Quan. I also teach weapons practice as well. I have been studying under a 6th duan master for 12 years and also trained karate and judo FYI.
classes are free in Wilmore park on Sunday's and my backyard in the afternoon. please let me know if anyone is interested. I am not an expert and am just wanting some people to train with me. I have much experience in Shanxi and Hebei style Xing Yi as well.
Too far away from me but all styles I'd enjoy training in. Good luck on finding training partners.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score

I too am too far away, and I hope you have more luck than I had trying to get a Xingyiquan group together, I'm Hebei style and in my area, Xingyi is a hard sell.

I'm also Yang Taijiquan, but I am not teaching at the moment, but I do wish you luck in getting a group together

Pnoble

White Belt
Reaction score
I'm interested in coming by. What time do you practice on Sunday?

wingchun100

Senior Master
Reaction score

Welcome to the board!

darkwind5

White Belt
Reaction score
Are you still doing this? I'd love to come by and check it out.