Let's hear the details Wade

mango.man

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
http://www.ladytkd.com/joomla/

Biggest Laugh from Detroit
Written by Administrator
Thursday, 10 July 2008

One half asleep master - just got his 7th dan at the US Open, Wade Snafu Lewis, mistook the hall door for the bathroom door and got locked out in the hallway in the middle of the night. According to his wife, at least he was covered - she hopes. Where are the cameras when you need them? Wade said to use his name as everyone who knows him already knows the story or will not be surprised when they read it.

wade

Black Belt
Reaction score
OK, so, we were out celebrating Ashley and Cindy's gold medals. You know how that can be. Between players, parents and siblings there were about 40 of us down by the pool and it got a little rowdy. After the kids went to bed we had a coaches and parents meeting that went kind of late so by the time we got to the room we were all tired.

BTW, Ashley and Cindy were both sharing the room with us at the time so yes I was covered. At my age when you are in a room with young (22 & 31) year old girls you learn to keep your clothes on. They will laugh at any one and any thing and since I was close you can just figure who their main target was most of the time, right?

Anyway, it was a small room and I had to step over Ashley to get to the bathroom door which was right beside the outside door. It was very, very dark, so I eased open the door, stepped through, closed it softly, turned around and said in my deep and manly voice, "aw crap".

I started lightly knocking on the door and Cindy came and let me in. Good thing too because knowing my wife I might still be standing out there. :ultracool

OP
M

mango.man

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Ahhh, see I had imagined something much more colorful.

Thanks for sharing though.

Latest Discussions