Leg Destructions and Stepping on the Opponents Foot!

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
So I spend alot of time working on Leg Destructions and Stepping on the Opponents Foot! How I caracterize a leg destruction, is a slamming lower leg movement that targets the opponents Knee/Shin from the front, side and back usually in conjunction with an upper body attack so that they never will see it coming. With Stepping on the Foot I do this in the exact same manner from the front or slightly from the side just with a little more space between you and your opponent. (this is very disconcerting to your opponent)

So who enjoys practicing these and how do you like to do it the most?

OP
Brian R. VanCise

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes stepping on someones foot can really be disconcerting and freeze them for a half a second. That is one of the reasons I enjoy employing it so much.

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
So I spend alot of time working on Leg Destructions and Stepping on the Opponents Foot! How I caracterize a leg destruction, is a slamming lower leg movement that targets the opponents Knee/Shin from the front, side and back usually in conjunction with an upper body attack so that they never will see it coming. With Stepping on the Foot I do this in the exact same manner from the front or slightly from the side just with a little more space between you and your opponent. (this is very disconcerting to your opponent)

So who enjoys practicing these and how do you like to do it the most?
We have no choice. This is taught from the first lesson on.
Sean

LocknBlock

Green Belt
Reaction score
"Got Dumog?" Got Leg&foot destruction! Effective in close quarters even against a larger opponent. Collapsing the structure of a leg. Thats what we call it "dumog".

Latest Discussions