KT:Windmill Guard: an equivielent in EPAK?

Clark Kent

<B>News Bot</B>
Reaction score
Windmill Guard: an equivielent in EPAK?
By jjpregler - Fri, 07 Sep 2007 21:17:53 GMT
Originally Posted at: KenpoTalk

====================

My school is in the middle of a transition. They are changing from a cmbination of Tracy and EPAK to EPAK only. Many techniques I have looked up on the EPAk lists online and found the EPAK equivelant, however, for one technique so far, I have not been able to find an EPAK version: Windmill guard.

It goes as follows:

For a right punch
1. Step with your left foot to 10:30, inward parry with left hand followd by and outward extended block and grab the wqrist with the right hand
2. Front round kick (wheel kick) to midsection.
3> Extensions include landing with the right leg at 5:00 and performing a left leg round kick to the back of the attackeers knee as a leg sweep.

Read More...

------------------------------------
KenpoTalk.com Post Bot - Kenpo Feed

SilentWar

White Belt
Reaction score
These are not direct equivalents however, check out evading the storm or leap of death.

Doc

Senior Master
Reaction score
Windmill Guard: an equivielent in EPAK?
By jjpregler - Fri, 07 Sep 2007 21:17:53 GMT
Originally Posted at: KenpoTalk

====================

My school is in the middle of a transition. They are changing from a cmbination of Tracy and EPAK to EPAK only. Many techniques I have looked up on the EPAk lists online and found the EPAK equivelant, however, for one technique so far, I have not been able to find an EPAK version: Windmill guard.

It goes as follows:

For a right punch
1. Step with your left foot to 10:30, inward parry with left hand followd by and outward extended block and grab the wqrist with the right hand
2. Front round kick (wheel kick) to midsection.
3> Extensions include landing with the right leg at 5:00 and performing a left leg round kick to the back of the attackeers knee as a leg sweep.

Read More...

------------------------------------
KenpoTalk.com Post Bot - Kenpo Feed
There is no KK equivalent.