KT:Tracy's Kenpo Training manuals

Clark Kent

<B>News Bot</B>
Reaction score
Tracy's Kenpo Training manuals
By Nubreed - Sat, 15 Dec 2007 09:03:59 GMT
Originally Posted at: KenpoTalk

====================

Does anyone have Gm Tracy's written manuals. I was curious as to what was in them? I would think that they breakdown all the techniques by motion. But does it cover the history of the techniques and the principles of use? Does it cover the family techniques and flow drills etc........ Nubreed

Read More...

------------------------------------
KenpoTalk.com Post Bot - Kenpo Feed

Doc

Senior Master
Reaction score
Tracy's Kenpo Training manuals
By Nubreed - Sat, 15 Dec 2007 09:03:59 GMT
Originally Posted at: KenpoTalk

====================

Does anyone have Gm Tracy's written manuals. I was curious as to what was in them? I would think that they breakdown all the techniques by motion. But does it cover the history of the techniques and the principles of use? Does it cover the family techniques and flow drills etc........ Nubreed

Read More...

------------------------------------
KenpoTalk.com Post Bot - Kenpo Feed

I have old copies of the purple and blue from the 'old day's' somewhere, and truth is there really isn't much to them. More like cliff notes, which the "original" material was jotted down from Chow. Just simple notes written down by Parker from his lessons. Chow followed no 'hard' curriculum at the time, and Parker himself began to organize and write down material on 3x5 cards as a personal reference. The Tracy material I have can fit 5 or 6 techniques on one page. ie.

Right Punch

1. Step back left neutral bow
2. Left inward
3. Right punch
4. Right roundhouse kick

I don't know what Al did later, or whether its the same or not, but that's what I have.

Latest Discussions