KT:The Correct Way?

Clark Kent

<B>News Bot</B>
Reaction score
The Correct Way?
By MJS - Fri, 06 Jul 2007 14:38:28 GMT
Originally Posted at: KenpoTalk

====================

Reading some threads recently on the various forums, I see debates regarding changing the material, improving things or keeping it the way it is, SL4, motion, commercial, how this person does a technique and why its right/wrong, etc.

So, my question is, with all of the various instructors out there, who is teaching the true way? I see reference made to certain people, actually one group, that was supposedly privy to things that others were not.

Is Larry Tatum not teaching an effective method of Kenpo? What about Mr. LaBounty, Mr. Conatser, Mr. Palanzo? Reading some of these posts, I get the impression that unless you're in that 'special group' then what you're doing will not work.

Now, I was not there to see a good portion of these people back in the day, when they were training with Mr. Parker. I have had the chance to see Mr. Tatum once as well as Mr. Palanzo. From what I saw, their stuff was pretty effective to me.

So, how about some clarification...who's teaching the right way?

Topics like this tend to get a bit tense, so lets try to keep things somewhat civil.:)

Mike

Read More...

------------------------------------
KenpoTalk.com Post Bot - Kenpo Feed

Latest Discussions