Clark Kent

<B>News Bot</B>
Reaction score
Teaching Kenpo full time, realistic?
By KenpoVzla - 09-06-2008 02:00 PM
Originally Posted at: KenpoTalk

====================

I know for sure in my home country, Venezuela, this is nearly impossible for Kenpo Senseis to do. They have to balance Kenpo with a gym and other aerobic classes to make a living.

I was wondering if this is possible in developed countries like the US, Canada, UK and others.

Is it possible to teach Kenpo on a full time basis and earn a living out of teaching the art?

Read More...

------------------------------------
KenpoTalk.com Post Bot - Kenpo Feed

stickarts

Senior Master
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It is possible and some do it. I will teach full time eventually when my mortgage is paid off. :) Although my school does well, right now the company that I work for has amazing benefits, medical and retirement, and having a family to support in this economy keeps me at my job for now.

marlon

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
By KenpoVzla - 09-06-2008 02:00 PM
Originally Posted at: KenpoTalk
====================

I know for sure in my home country, Venezuela, this is nearly impossible for Kenpo Senseis to do. They have to balance Kenpo with a gym and other aerobic classes to make a living.

I was wondering if this is possible in developed countries like the US, Canada, UK and others.

Is it possible to teach Kenpo on a full time basis and earn a living out of teaching the art?

Read More...

------------------------------------
KenpoTalk.com Post Bot - Kenpo Feed

next to impossible..and even more so if you are teaching your art with intergrity to the basics necessary for growth. Although, some have managed it.

Respectfully,
Marlon

Latest Discussions