KT:Nick Cerio forms

Clark Kent

<B>News Bot</B>
Reaction score
Nick Cerio forms
By faridzadeh - 09-15-2009 03:40 AM
Originally Posted at: KenpoTalk

====================

Ten years ago I received my black belt in Nick Cerios Kenpo Karate.
And due to graduating from college and moving out west, that was the last time I really studied the Martial Arts. I'm now studying Ed Parker's kenpo, but would really try to remember my Nick Cerio's material.

I happen to have a copy of the Nick Cerio's Kenpo Master's Text, which has most (but not all) of the forms and techniques.

Form listed in the book are

Blocking Form 1-5
Pinan 1-3
Cat 1-3
Circle of the Tiger
Circle of the Leopard
Statue of the Crane
Circle of the Panther

Now I know there are more forms. I'm almost positive there were at least two other Pinans that I learned (up to black belt, beyond that I don't know if there were more), and the same with the Cats. I'm almost positive there were more than those 3.

The point being I'm trying to locate videos of these forms in order to jog my memory, and hopefully relearn them. The only problem is a lot of video I come across is from the villari system which is different. Their Pinan 3 resembles one of our cat forms (somewhat), so it all looks very familiar, but it's not exactly what I learned. I did come across an old video of Cerio himself, but it a random series of footage, which is great, but not as organized or as complete as I hoped.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Read More...

------------------------------------
KenpoTalk.com Post Bot - Kenpo Feed

Latest Discussions