Kenpo in Ireland?

Nightingale

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hey!

I know there's a lot of kenpo folks over in Ireland... and I'm going to be visiting there in february. I'm very interested in seeing how kenpo is taught over there and if it is different from here, so if any of ya have a studio I could visit for an evening...? I think I may suffer Kenpo withdrawl if I have to do without it for two weeks!

Also, I've never been there before, so if anyone knows of anything I absolutely have to visit (I LOVE haunted mansions and castles, btw), please let me know!

-N-

satans.barber

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Which part of Ireland are you going to?

Rathdown Kenpo is in Dublin (http://www.rathdownkenpo.com/) if you're anywhere near there, or if ot they might be able to point you towards a club nearer to where you're staying.

There are some nice websites with Irish tourist destinations on, I seem to remember that ireland2002.com is on, although it doesn't seem to work in Opera and I can't be bothered to re-boot into Windows to check; I'm pretty sure that's it though.

It's full of castles and old houses and the like, I don't think you'll be short of stuff to do!

Ian.

p.s. I hope you like stout :drinkbeer

Z

Zeke

You need to talk to Mr. Edward Downey. He is located just outside of Dublin, but has schools all over Ireland.
You will find his website on :
www.kenpokarate.ie

Take care
Zeke

OP
Nightingale

Nightingale

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
cool. thanks for the info! we're flying into dublin and staying there for at least two days, so that'll work out. I'll send him an email.

Latest Discussions