Kel-Tec's new bullpup rifle

SFC JeffJ

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Looks like a cool rifle. Love how it uses the readily available metric FAL mags. I think I'll be doing a lil research myself into this.

Jeff

arnisandyz

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Thanks for posting. The Kel-tec factory is only an hour north of me, they've been coming out with some interesting products...time to pay them a visit on this one!

Read through the post...seems like a high MSRP for a Kel-tec product. Not that its not worth it but Kel-tecs have a rep as "affordable". I'd also have to consider having that powerful 308 cartidge so close to my face coming out of a Kel-tec! Again not knocking on KT but because they built thier business on inexpensive pocket pistols and thier SU16 offering seems a bit plasticy, I have my reservations.

As a combat weapon, I'd also question the ejection tube. If that thing gets plugged up with mud or whatever will there be enough force to blow the spent shells out?

KenpoTex

Senior Master
Reaction score
That is cool! Using mags from a weapon as prolific as the FAL is a smart choice. Also, just based on the pics, the fit and finish looks a little better than what I've seen on some of Kel-tec's other stuff. I'll be interested to see the reviews once these are in circulation.

Now they just need one in 7.62x39 that uses AK mags :ak47: (on the other hand, they probably wouldn't be able to produce a rifle comparable to the AK that would be in the same price range)

tellner

Senior Master
Reaction score
I think I'm about to enter an orgasmic trance.

Now, if I could only come up with the $2K they want for it :vu:

Latest Discussions