Just got my first job!

Sam

Senior Master
Reaction score
I just got a job up the street at a pizza place... woohoo!!!

AND!

I'm moving out of my dad's house and into my sister's, a year and 3 months before I even had a hope of moving out before - that whole being 16 thing gets in the way of moving out... but miracle of all miracles circumstances came together in just the right way...

I won't live in this house anymore, and I'll have a job on a regular basis which means MONEY and COULD LIFE BE ANY BETTER??

*does the happy dance*

ah I love my life today.

dubljay

Master of Arts
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
:partyon::partyon:

Hey right on!! Glad things are working out for you.

Andrew Green

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
:boing1:
biggrinbounce2.gif
biggrinbounce.gif

Woohoo!

Jonathan Randall

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Samantha said:
I just got a job up the street at a pizza place... woohoo!!!

AND!

I'm moving out of my dad's house and into my sister's, a year and 3 months before I even had a hope of moving out before - that whole being 16 thing gets in the way of moving out... but miracle of all miracles circumstances came together in just the right way...

I won't live in this house anymore, and I'll have a job on a regular basis which means MONEY and COULD LIFE BE ANY BETTER??

*does the happy dance*

ah I love my life today.
Congratulations!

Take care of yourself and don't forget about school. Best wishes.

OP
S

Sam

Senior Master
Reaction score
school? what is this school you speak of?

I'm taking 15 hours of classes this semester - haven't forgotten.

wish I could.

ah well. still. Job! moving out! *dances some more*

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
MACaver gets up out of his chair and does his rare 4 second long "happy-dance" for Samantha....
:asian:

G

goshawk

Awesome! Nothing in the world quite like moving out of the nest, too--yeah, rent's stressy, but it's YOUR rent, right? ::high-five:: Way to go and congratulations!

still learning

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hello, Congrat's on your first job! Once you start working you will be working for the rest of your life. Make sure you get a good education/college degree, OK!

Also moving out means be a responsible person. Growing up means doing the right things and the things that needs to be done. Pay your bills and do your share of the house work.

This is just the parent in me...................Aloha

evenflow1121

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Good for you, I remember my first job $4.25/hr lol, but you know what it was really nice to have some independence in my life and make my own money. Work is a good thing, you will learn a lot about yourself in your first job, trust me. It also taught me the value of money one of the reasons I went on to college. Congratulations, and best of luck with your new job.

Latest Discussions