Jim Wagner course

thetruth

Black Belt
Reaction score
Hi guys
Just thought I'd say that I had a ball at the Jim Wagner level 1 instructor certification course I just completed. He's a great guy with a lot of very useful techniques and information which I had never considered. He has a fairly thorough curriculum and even though i obviously have to work it now I have learned it there is plenty of stuff there that could be used immediately. I am super impressed with it over all. His Australian representative Matt Jones is also a great guy who also helped make the week a great experience.

Cheers
Sam:asian:

shihansmurf

Black Belt
Reaction score
Sounds like a good experience.

Question, do you own any of his videos and if so how well do they communicate the info that you learned at the seminar?

I've been thinking about picking them up for a bit now.

Mark

OP
T

thetruth

Black Belt
Reaction score
No I dont own his videos. I'm sure they would be worth a look though

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hi guys
Just thought I'd say that I had a ball at the Jim Wagner level 1 instructor certification course I just completed. He's a great guy with a lot of very useful techniques and information which I had never considered. He has a fairly thorough curriculum and even though i obviously have to work it now I have learned it there is plenty of stuff there that could be used immediately. I am super impressed with it over all. His Australian representative Matt Jones is also a great guy who also helped make the week a great experience.

Cheers
Sam:asian:

I was a little leary of his stuff..One week there was no mention of Jim Wagner, the next he has full page ads in BlackBelt Magazine..I'll give it a look based on your review...