JF/JKD & Wing Chun Schools? (SoCal)

M

melteye

I was wondering if anyone had experience with any Jeet Kune Do or a decent Kung Fu school near Corona, CA (Riverside County).

I really need to start training.

OP
E

EBMAS Chicago

Hello,

please go to www.ebmas.net

There you can find the closest school in your area.

Good luck,

Ingo

OP
R

RevelationX

melteye said:
I was wondering if anyone had experience with any Jeet Kune Do or a decent Kung Fu school near Corona, CA (Riverside County).

I really need to start training.
I wouldnt say my new school is "close" per say but it may be worth the drive for you. It is located in Glendale, CA and is by far the most down to earth, non-commercial, pure, Wing Chun School that I have found. I moved from VA to CA about 2 and a half yrs ago. I trained in Wing Chun on the East Coast by a very skilled and traditional teacher.

I looked at around 10 different schools in the area and JUSt found this one 2 weeks ago. I highly recommend it. The skill level is high, small classes (lots of individual instruction), and no Mickey Mouse BS with the memberships, uniforms, sashes, and paying to test, etc. You just come in some workout clothes and train hard. If this is what you are looking for, let me know. I will then give you some more info. Take Care and good luck in your search.

"When the student is ready, a teacher will then appear."

Latest Discussions