Staff member
Reaction score
OP
Monkey Turned Wolf

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I had no idea James Toney even had a MMA career, although looking it up career seems a bit strong of a word for it.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
yeah, this is no contest. GSP all the way. Only knock ever about GSP is that he gets into his own head. But that didn't keep him from rising to the top of the game.

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
Come on really? Why is James toney even in this...his Mma "career" is a joke it was a quick payday for him and the ufc is disgraceful for even doing it. The guys coach was a army combat tactics instructor for god sake he obviously wasnt even taking it seriously. Then he was meant to fight shamrock which thank god that never happened but if toney gets even 1 vote on this there's something wrong there

Reedone816

Blue Belt
Reaction score
For 500thou just for several seconds performance and no to little damage it is a win for toney.
As for the matchup, of course gsp all the way.

Sent from my BV8000Pro using Tapatalk

OP
Monkey Turned Wolf

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Come on really? Why is James toney even in this...his Mma "career" is a joke it was a quick payday for him and the ufc is disgraceful for even doing it. The guys coach was a army combat tactics instructor for god sake he obviously wasnt even taking it seriously. Then he was meant to fight shamrock which thank god that never happened but if toney gets even 1 vote on this there's something wrong there
Currently 5-4 toney

CB Jones

Senior Master
Reaction score
I think you are seeing the headhunter effect on this poll.

OP
Monkey Turned Wolf

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
It was I think 4-0 when he commented, now its 5-4...something tells me it's related

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
That's just nuts. I even know some guys who trained James Tony.....and that is just fricken' nuts.

OP
Monkey Turned Wolf

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm going to call it here, at 7-6 GSP. Mainly cause I don't want Toney to win :D

Latest Discussions