I've got my second dan black belt

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hey Manny, that's been a long time coming! Way to go!

¡Felicidades! Congratulations!

OP
Manny

Manny

Senior Master
Reaction score
Thank you every one, even I've been out of kenpo for almost 7 weeks I am still dreaming of kenpo.

Earning my second dan black belt was a dream come true, and a goal I set about one year ago, yes my bb is in TKD (my main ma) but I really love any MA.

Last friday I could not do my purple belt examination in kempo, I stop training kenpo on may because I wanted to focus on my TKD examniation, right now left ankle is hurt and I am doing therapy to fix it. I went to kenpo dojo to se my clasamates do their purple blet examniation and sensei asked me to examination but I hadn't have the time to master the short form 2 and wasn't prepared and rather prefer pass this examinatio and wait till next one and do an outstanding performance.

I am the old fashion way, I like to work hard to earn the grade or belt.

I will be off the mat for about 3 weeks more healing my ankle but there is no single day I do kenpo in my mind.

Kenpo has been a good thing in my MA life, it has been a refreshment and an improvement to me, now my TKD is richer and my kenpo is growing, I feel they complement each other and want to blend or fushion them.

And yes... as you may see I love kenpo too.

Manny

Latest Discussions