Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
red-roc-online-photo-1-cropped.jpg

Well after a lot of work
we finally have our new IRT Online Training Adventure up and running.
Partnering with Vimeo for the clearest HD you will love these videos. No muss, no fuss and certainly no BS!

Everything over time will be covered: Weapons/Tools, Kicking, Trapping Hands and Joint Manipulation, Grappling and more. By subscribing to the IRT Online Training you will be connected with your fellow martial practitioner's and be able to view technical training performed by Brian R. VanCise and other IRT Instructors. Videos will be updated monthly.

This program was designed for IRT practitioner's and future practitioner's as a supplement to their live personal instruction with a qualified IRT Instructor. Through the years I have taught and trained around the world and this gives you an opportunity to stay current and in touch with your IRT training no matter where you are at!

There will be no awards, belts, etc. through this program as always you have to earn everything through your training and in particular training in person under a qualified instructor! However, this is one awesome supplement for your training. You will not be disappointed!

Get started today and join the cutting edge!

Here is the Blog announcement:

The Instinctive Edge

Here is the Vimeo Online Page:

IRT Online Training On Vimeo

See You On The Edge!

OP
Brian R. VanCise

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
For all of the MartialTalk subscribers to our Online series episodes 14 and 15 have been released for April! :)

OP
Brian R. VanCise

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
IRT Online Training Sibat.jpg

IRT Online Training Episodes 19, 20 and 21 are now up for our June release!

All of the members enjoy!!! ;)

OP
Brian R. VanCise

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Episodes 22 and 23 have been released for July. They cover the double feed and how to bring your firearm back into service as well as showing what happens when you actually grab a firearm and it goes off.

OP
Brian R. VanCise

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
IRT Online Episodes for September are up! Numbers 26, 27, 28 covering a Leg Exercise Drill, Single Stick Trapping and Double Stick Vs. Single Stick Disarms. All of the members enjoy!

OP
Brian R. VanCise

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
IRT Online Training Episodes 29, 30, 31, 32 and 33 have been released for October.

Topics covered: IRT Triangle Drill working on the Front Sweep and Back Sweep, How to Draw a Handgun, Drawing and Moving To the Side, Changing Levels: Kneeling, Firing a Handgun while moving Forward and Backwards.

All can be found at our Vimeo Page:

IRT Online Training At Vimeo

OP
Brian R. VanCise

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
IRT Online Training Episodes #34, 35 & 36 are now online for November! Topics covered: Combat Reload with your Shotgun, Mossberg 590A1 and Triangle Drill #2 focusing solely on the Back Sweep.

OP
Brian R. VanCise

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
The March IRT Online Training Episodes have been released. These episodes 47, 48, 49 and 50 cover Drawing a Folding Knife from Concealment, How to Stand Up in Base, Backwards Breakfall and Backwards Breakfall to Shooting Drill and Standing Up. IRT Online Training Episodes are excellent for an addition to your regular training!

OP
Brian R. VanCise

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
June IRT Training Episodes are up and online and ready to go. I know there are several MartialTalk members enjoying these as well as IRT members around the world. Episodes 58, 59 and 60 concentrate on the Backwards Roll while having a Tool/Weapon in your hands, Picking up a Tool/Weapon when rolling and finally the Front Arrested Breakfall. I have used that one a few times during the course of my life and I am thankful that my teachers taught it to me! ;)

OP
Brian R. VanCise

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
July IRT Training Episodes are up for all of our MartialTalk subscribers. Episodes 61, 62, 63 and 64 include 9 Angles of Movement, Half Diamond Pattern Drill, 10 Count Drill and a couple of segment's on IRT Wooden Dummy Training as requested by a lot of members from Southeast Asia.

Watch IRT Online Training Episodes Online | Vimeo On Demand

Latest Discussions