iron palm

B

blackdeath

i have been looking around and saw an article on the iron palm it looks cool but i would like to get some feedback on what u guys have herd on it (if anything). it's hard work but if it cheacks out it will be worth it.

Brother John

Senior Master
Reaction score
#1: It is exceedingly RARE, exceedingly, to be able to find a person genuinely qualified to teach "iron palm" to someone.

#2: MOST people that say they teach "Iron Palm", don't. They are either deluded themselves or are misleading others.

#3: IF you try what most people advocate and advance as "iron palm" you'll learn how to severely damage your hands and wrists and assure yourself of having early onset arthritis.

If you can find a good instructor, cool.
Personally, I'd rather work diligently on the techniques of my own art.
:asian:
Your Brother
John

PS: THere are NO true "iron palm" instructors who 'Advertise' in magazines, nor do so through videos or books.
None.

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
I think I saw a book at my school about iron palm. The book wasn't very big, probably more of an "overview" of the techniques. I can't think of the author right now (brain is on "vacation"), and he did have a clinic at the school earlier in the year on Wei Kune Do.

Latest Discussions