Investigating

Infinite

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Hello all,

I am currently looking to explore taking this interesting martial art. I have found a school at: http://www.warriorfriend.com/index.html

Ken Lux is the primary instructor but searching here or other places doesn't seem to return much detail. I'm wondering if anyone with far more experience than me can ensure I'm not taking a first false step?

If Ken is on this board I hope he takes no offence I have just found lies vs truths to be hard to seperate.

Once again thanks to anyone who sheds light on the legitimacy of the school.

--Will

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I do not know Shidoshi Lux but by looking at his website and background and crosschecking that he was listed on www.winjutsu.com under their yellow pages it looks good.

If you have any doubts when you check out the Dojo you could ask to make sure that he is a part of the Shidoshikai. Having said that though it looks good to me. Good luck.

OP
I

Infinite

Brown Belt
Reaction score
I do not know Shidoshi Lux but by looking at his website and background and crosschecking that he was listed on www.winjutsu.com under their yellow pages it looks good.

If you have any doubts when you check out the Dojo you could ask to make sure that he is a part of the Shidoshikai. Having said that though it looks good to me. Good luck.

Thank you for taking the time to guide me. I appreciate your input and I have emailed him some questions. Hopefully this path is for me.

--Will

Latest Discussions