Reaction score
10th Dan Great Grandmaster
Sung Dal Cho
History
1964-65
Korean Bantam Weight High Degree Champion​
Tae Kwon Do Instructor-Korean Police Bureau​
Tae Kwon Do Instructor-Korean Army​
Tae Kwon Do Instructor's Group of Korean Army stationed in Vietnam and appointed to instructor​
Tae Kwon Do Instructor-Youth Military Academy in Vietnam​
Detached to Hong Kong and Indonesia for the instruction training of​
Tae Kwon Do​
Master Cho came to the United States and opened his first American Tae Kwon Do school in Grand Rapids, SD​
He opened his first public American Tae Kwon Do school in Chicago, IL​
Master Cho relocated to North Denver, CO to open additional schools​
He settled in Southeast Aurora, CO to establish presant day​
"Sung Cho's Tae Kwon Do Academy"​
Other accomplishments include:​
International Referee of the WTF​
President-Colorado State Tae Kwon Do Fellowship​
1986 World Cup Tae Kwon Do Championship Local Coordinator​
June 22, 1996
Grand Master Cho passed away​
"Greatness, like a persistent breeze, passes quietly yet brings with it change. Like a breeze, Grandmaster Cho touched our lives, and moved on." -Tom Hart​
I too have been touched by Grandmaster Cho, I had the privalige of him testing me when I was about 9 years old for my green belt (7th gup), all though I have only seen him a total of two different times in my life, I can say that I feel like I somewhat knew him from all that has been talked of him and stories of him from my head instructor (whom knew him well).​
Ocasionally I can sense that my instructor is still grieving our loss silently, for he did lose a very close friend and a very important trubute to our school and organization. Sung Cho was more than just an instructor to us, he was like a loving father to us, who cared for each and every student like a father.​
He wanted his students to be successful in life, not just in Tae Kwon Do, and he would personaly make sure of it too.​
This is dedicated to in loving memory of,​
Great Grandmaster Sung Dal Cho

Steven A Fadeyi

White Belt
Reaction score
10th Dan Great Grandmaster
Sung Dal Cho

History

1964-65
Korean Bantam Weight High Degree Champion

Tae Kwon Do Instructor-Korean Police Bureau

Tae Kwon Do Instructor-Korean Army

Tae Kwon Do Instructor's Group of Korean Army stationed in Vietnam and appointed to instructor

Tae Kwon Do Instructor-Youth Military Academy in Vietnam

Detached to Hong Kong and Indonesia for the instruction training of
Tae Kwon Do

Master Cho came to the United States and opened his first American Tae Kwon Do school in Grand Rapids, SD

He opened his first public American Tae Kwon Do school in Chicago, IL

Master Cho relocated to North Denver, CO to open additional schools

He settled in Southeast Aurora, CO to establish presant day
"Sung Cho's Tae Kwon Do Academy"

Other accomplishments include:
International Referee of the WTF
President-Colorado State Tae Kwon Do Fellowship
1986 World Cup Tae Kwon Do Championship Local Coordinator

June 22, 1996
Grand Master Cho passed away

"Greatness, like a persistent breeze, passes quietly yet brings with it change. Like a breeze, Grandmaster Cho touched our lives, and moved on." -Tom Hart

I too have been touched by Grandmaster Cho, I had the privalige of him testing me when I was about 9 years old for my green belt (7th gup), all though I have only seen him a total of two different times in my life, I can say that I feel like I somewhat knew him from all that has been talked of him and stories of him from my head instructor (whom knew him well).
Ocasionally I can sense that my instructor is still grieving our loss silently, for he did lose a very close friend and a very important trubute to our school and organization. Sung Cho was more than just an instructor to us, he was like a loving father to us, who cared for each and every student like a father.
He wanted his students to be successful in life, not just in Tae Kwon Do, and he would personaly make sure of it too.​

This is dedicated to in loving memory of,
Great Grandmaster Sung Dal Cho