IMAF Camp in Raleigh NC

Brian Johns

Black Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
Folks,

Guro David Ng is once again hosting a four day IMAF camp in Raleigh, NC. As i n the past, it will take place at his school (The Triangle Kung Fu Arnis Academy....a very nice facility, I must add!) This year's camp is taking place on April 29th, 30th, May 1st and May 2nd. Please check the IMAF website at www.modernarnis.net for more information. I highly recommend this camp.

Unfortunately, I will not be attending this camp due to a friend's wedding that weekend.

Take care,
Brian Johns
Columbus, Ohio

Guro Harold

Senior Master
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
WhoopAss said:
Folks,

Guro David Ng is once again hosting a four day IMAF camp in Raleigh, NC. As i n the past, it will take place at his school (The Triangle Kung Fu Arnis Academy....a very nice facility, I must add!) This year's camp is taking place on April 29th, 30th, May 1st and May 2nd. Please check the IMAF website at www.modernarnis.net for more information. I highly recommend this camp.

Unfortunately, I will not be attending this camp due to a friend's wedding that weekend.

Take care,
Brian Johns
Columbus, Ohio

Hi Whoop,

Please also see the following thread:
http://www.martialtalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13240

Palusut

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Brian,

Thanks for keeping us informed. :)

Palusut,

Thanks for the cross listing and reference to the other thread :)

If you are in the area and want to check out Modern Arnis, I recommend you do so. :)

:asian:

OP
Brian Johns

Brian Johns

Black Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
Just a bump up to remind folks that this camp is taking place this coming weekend. David Ng always puts on a good camp down there......the Triangle Area is a beautiful area of NC !

Take care,
Brian Johns

Jade Tigress

RAWR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
WhoopAss said:
Folks,

Take care,
Brian Johns
Columbus, Ohio

I attend a sister school of Triangle in Tenn. called Blue Ridge Kung Fu Arnis Academy. I have yet to make it to the Raleigh area but headquarters is about 30 miles from my school. It is a good organization. :)

If anyone's interested here is a link to Triangles website:
www.kungfuarnis.com

And here is a link to Headquarters:
http://www.blueridgekungfu.net/

Latest Discussions