IISports.com

M

MisterMike

I ordered a book from these guys 3 weeks ago. So far, it hasn't arrived.

They have cheap prices and have a lot of stuff on eBay but at this point I'd just like to warn on their turnaround times.

They are currently tracking my order with the mail service so I'll follow up with more in a couple of days, or when the book arrives.

Pacificshore

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Yes, be careful with them. I've ordered from them, as well as my buddy, and they have the slowest delivery times even within the state :idunno:

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
MisterMike said:
I ordered a book from these guys 3 weeks ago. So far, it hasn't arrived.

They have cheap prices and have a lot of stuff on eBay but at this point I'd just like to warn on their turnaround times.

They are currently tracking my order with the mail service so I'll follow up with more in a couple of days, or when the book arrives.
They ripped me off, completely.

They sold me some books, I never got them, They promised to look for them I never got them, they promised to make good on the sale, and then I never heard from them again.

They are total frauds.

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Really? They were very quick with sending the two items (practice weapons) I had purchased from them. I suppose I got them on a good day.

- Ceicei

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
EBAY FEEDBACK said:
we apologize for any inconvenience; we are willing to try and resolve any issues
Seller iisports
s.gif
( 27582
iconShootTeal_25x25.gif
) Jul-03-03 17:002718062700

Reply by techno-punk: This seller sucked... I threw away THAT money. Bah. Jul-18-03 16:46

Thats from my Ebay Feedback profile, you can see the date they claim to have wanted to "resolve" any issues... Then look at the date of my response, I emailed them 3 times durring that period and did not get a single reply, nor do I have my books, as of 1/05... So I guess they really DIDNT want to reslove anything.

OULobo

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I ordered a few practice blades from them. They were punctual enough, but the quality was lacking at best.

OP
M

MisterMike

Ugh - sorry to hear all that.

The book came, actually after I initially posted and then went home to find it, but it still took a long time.

:mp5: Never again!

OP
T

triwahine

I was wondering about them. I have only bought when in Los Angeles. Even then, the facility near my mother's condo was lacking in most areas. Catered mostly to paintball. Thanks for the heads-up. I was going to order from them, but have thought better of it....

Andrew Evans

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Sorry that some of you had bad experiences but as a wholesale customer, they have taken good care of us. We have been happy with their great prices and excellent service.

Miles

Senior Master
Reaction score
I won a videotape on ebay from I & I which took longer than most of the other ebay transactions I've had, but within their stated time frame (2-3wks). It was brand-new and quality was fine.

Miles

OP
B

Bigfoot

I've won quite a few item from them on E-bay. Every one of them took way longer than they should have taken. They have even never sent two orders untill I called to ask about them. Once they emailed me to say the items I won are backordered , If you don't have the item don't put it on E-bay. Now unless I see something that the price it just to good to pass up I stay away from them.

Blindside

Grandmaster
Founding Member
Reaction score
Do NOT, do NOT order their yellow padded sticks. Unbelievably poor quality, we had 10 and 5 year olds breaking those when hitting targets.

I have a practice knife from them that was ok (folder) until it completely fell apart.

You get what you pay for.

Lamont

DavidCC

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I have bought a punching bag and kick shield, both were at a great price, high quality, and promptly delivered. Both purchased thru e-bay.

-David