iexplorer.exe

P

progressivetactics

Ok.........my puter has crashed a couple of times, and not being the puter geek type....i plug away trying to rebuild this thing....i recently found I can't open Jpeg pix anymore....it is saying it can't locate the "iexplorer.exe". It asks if i want to browse for it, and I have looked in every single file......

does anyone know where i could get this driver to re-load?

HELP PLEASE

Cthulhu

Senior Master
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I think iexplorer.exe is the executable for Internet Explorer. You'll need to install/reinstall IE and probably set it as the default app for jpegs.

Cthulhu

satans.barber

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by progressivetactics
Ok.........my puter has crashed a couple of times, and not being the puter geek type....i plug away trying to rebuild this thing....i recently found I can't open Jpeg pix anymore....it is saying it can't locate the "iexplorer.exe". It asks if i want to browse for it, and I have looked in every single file......

does anyone know where i could get this driver to re-load?

HELP PLEASE

When it asks you to locate it, click browse and point it at:

c:\program files\ internet explorer\iexplore.exe

if that's not there, you need to re-install IE. You can grab it from microsoft.com, naturally. Note that c: is whatever your windows partition is labelled as,

Ian.

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Or change the association for .jpg files...

heh heh.

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
My cable modem went out. When it came back up, web pages in IE appear in a larger and slightly different font. My computer's resolution hasn't changed. I tried resetting to web default settings iwth no luck. How do I change this thing's resolution? I'm a Netscape person forced to use IE so please help!

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It does that on occation.

goto VIEW-TEXT SIZE and find the one that works best for you.

:asian:

Latest Discussions