I wasn't driving this one

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
theletch1 said:
I found this while surfing this morning. The article is really one that makes ya just kinda say "well, I'll be." and move on. The thing that caught my eye was the name of the photographer that took the photo. You may have to click on the photo to enlarge it to get a look at the name.http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/traffic/2001847409_webdeception30.html
That good old WA state for ya. Have you ever seen film of that Tacoma bridge in the sixtees? It look like a giant jump-rope.
Sean

T

TheRustyOne

Oh my....i shall have to send that to my dad..he used to live in WA state

hardheadjarhead

Senior Master
Reaction score
I saw this pic and e-mailed it out to a number of people.

If I had a close call like that, I'd take one look down and my gonads would retract all the way up by my thyroid.

Regards,

Steve

OP
theletch1

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
hardheadjarhead said:
I saw this pic and e-mailed it out to a number of people.

If I had a close call like that, I'd take one look down and my gonads would retract all the way up by my thyroid.

Regards,

Steve
In the trucking industry that's called the "pucker factor". That's when something like the photo happens and certain body parts pucker up so fast that ya wind up picking seat cushion from some uncomfortable places for a while. I'm thinking the guy in the article went straight to pucker factor 10~!

Latest Discussions