I need 85k...

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
maybe we can pool our cash together then divy up months out of the year each of us get to have it in our garage...

bignick

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Chronuss said:
maybe we can pool our cash together then divy up months out of the year each of us get to have it in our garage...
Even better....

Techno...you know ninjutsu, right? OK, here's what we do, you distract or disable the guards while Chronuss and I go in and use our computer knowledge to hack the flight security on it(I've had some experience with the Incom T-65 systems) and then we blast our way out of the exhibit and swing by to pick you up on the way....it'll be a little cramped because X-wings are only one seaters....but if remember correctly there is a storage unit that one of us should be able to fit into, and we should be good since we'll keep the escape flight atmospheric, so that person won't have to worry about decompression.....

I haven't revealed to much of my geekiness, have I?

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
bignick said:
Even better....

Techno...you know ninjutsu, right? OK, here's what we do, you distract or disable the guards while Chronuss and I go in and use our computer knowledge to hack the flight security on it(I've had some experience with the Incom T-65 systems) and then we blast our way out of the exhibit and swing by to pick you up on the way....it'll be a little cramped because X-wings are only one seaters....but if remember correctly there is a storage unit that one of us should be able to fit into, and we should be good since we'll keep the escape flight atmospheric, so that person won't have to worry about decompression.....
as long as it runs Linux and I can use Nessus to look at the packet headers...and as long as there's no SSH and I don't have to read hex, I'll be fine, but if you guys make me use Snort...you are so on your own...think Cain and the MS Word dictionary file'll be enough? I mean...come on...how hard shelled can their security be...we're talking about a galaxy that didn't even have television...

bignick

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Chronuss said:
as long as it runs Linux and I can use Nessus to look at the packet headers...and as long as there's no SSH and I don't have to read hex, I'll be fine, but if you guys make me use Snort...you are so on your own...think Cain and the MS Word dictionary file'll be enough? I mean...come on...how hard shelled can their security be...we're talking about a galaxy that didn't even have television...
True...and don't worry...give a couple minutes to brush up and I could pretty much convert Hex on the fly...I think we should be fine with the dictionary...

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
All I can say is for 85 thousand bucks... it g--damned better well FLY!

oh and for another hundred thousand the turbo-lasers better work too :miffer:

BrandiJo

Master of Arts
Reaction score
dude i want one too, ok if you guys go and steal it ya gotta share with me! im small i can fit in just about anyplace

someguy

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
If it works then I want in on this. I could use it to take over the world... I mean umm uh shoot I said to much.
Fine I'll give you guys good jobs if you help.

kid

Black Belt
Reaction score
ha you can have the X-WING with these internet courses i'm taking about the force, i don't need to fly. I can telleport. Well I'm still looking for them on the web but i'm sure they are there somewhere. And i'm already looking for peices for my lightsaber. *snort* *adjust glases*

kid

dubljay

Master of Arts
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Don't be so proud of this technological Terror you have stumbled upon. The power of this X-wing is no match for the power of the Dark Side of the Force.

OP
Cryozombie

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I figure with enough rope, some duct tape, and a hot air balloon, I could prolly steal the damn thing...

But where the heck am I gonna find duct tape at 9:30 in the morning in chicago?

:)

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Technopunk said:
I figure with enough rope, some duct tape, and a hot air balloon, I could prolly steal the damn thing...

But where the heck am I gonna find duct tape at 9:30 in the morning in chicago?

:)

Look for the local heating and cooling truck, that is just a pick-up truck and look in the bed for a roll or two. ;)