I know I am cray but

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I know i am crazy but yesterday was my day off so i did a little gardening hn some washing ( moe=st of my work cloths when a car pulls up in my driveway, it i=one of my oworkes telling me work has ben tying o rach m all day. seems like th place is only half a dozen works short for the 2n shift and they want me to go in for a few hours. Sure i want to spend my evening of the only day I have off in the week filling in for dead beats who want to party on a friday night, but i finally agree to go in. As I am pulling into the parking lot of work my break peddle hits the floor, a couple quick pumps gets the car to stop and I dont really have time to check it out. After work I get in and pump the break a couple of times , it seems ok, so i drive home. You know it as i pull into the house the damn thing goes to the floor again. What the hell, I check under the hood and no fluid, ok I can fill that . I put in a bottle ( a little less) and fill the damn thing.
I go to work toay and the same thing happens so i play the game and get it home after work and give the car a good going over. I have a busted hose on the passenger side. Ok no problm I'll just walk a few miles to the auto parts store and pick up the part.
Yep I walk ove there ordered the part an got it on the counter to find out I had left my wallet home in my work cloths. Screw it i'll fix it tomorrow after tying to once again dive to work an back and hope i don't get in an accident.

Latest Discussions