I have a new hero..and SHE is an ARAB.

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Wow.

:asian: to that woman. Brave but she'll make herself a target and end up as a martyr.

Sad.

Her thinking is right on and oh so true. Just too bad that extremists will see to it that she will not live to see her ideas and words bear fruit.

I pray for her and pray that her message will reach as many as possible and will eventually sow the seeds of change of these troubled people.

OP
Blotan Hunka

Blotan Hunka

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
MA-Caver said:
Wow.

:asian: to that woman. Brave but she'll make herself a target and end up as a martyr.

Sad.

Her thinking is right on and oh so true. Just too bad that extremists will see to it that she will not live to see her ideas and words bear fruit.

I pray for her and pray that her message will reach as many as possible and will eventually sow the seeds of change of these troubled people.

Yes. And on Al Jazera (sp?) nonetheless.

Mr Hubbard. I couldnt see it when I clicked on it in Firefox. When I opened it in explorer I had no problem.

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
An impressive woman. My hat goes off to her for her bravery to speak so candidly.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
There's a few bullets with her name on em now. I don't agree with her 100%, but can applaud her bravery in saying it in an environment that's hostile to such thinking.

DngrRuss

Orange Belt
Reaction score
She is very brave and a maverick. It is the mavericks that will change the world- unfortunately it is often changed after the mavericks have shed blood.

Secularism is the only way.

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
DngrRuss said:
Secularism is the only way.

You need to listen (read) what she said again: secularism is her way, and Islam needs to pull itself into the 21st century.

Sadly, those who tell their truth often get what others think they "deserve" for it: a bullet in the head.

Latest Discussions