I certainly could get to work faster

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
There are things that just pop out at you as, while loads of fun, probably not the brightest thing to do. This would fall into that catagory for me. I can envision being driven into the ground like a tent peg using something like that. Looks like it would be a blast to try though!

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
There are things that just pop out at you as, while loads of fun, probably not the brightest thing to do. This would fall into that catagory for me. I can envision being driven into the ground like a tent peg using something like that. Looks like it would be a blast to try though!

While I agree in theory, I saw he wa wearing a parachute when he climbed into the plane. My thoughts are that he had a quick release system for the wings and jet and then could engage the chute. That is the only way I would consider implementing such a device. Not that I would test it.

mrhnau

Senior Master
Reaction score
While I agree in theory, I saw he wa wearing a parachute when he climbed into the plane. My thoughts are that he had a quick release system for the wings and jet and then could engage the chute. That is the only way I would consider implementing such a device. Not that I would test it.

Yeah... it seems they ahve not figured out a safe way to land yet, so thats the reason for the chute. I agree though, its a good emergency tool too.

Neat video Xue! Thanks for finding that.

Latest Discussions