I can fight!!!

Manny

Senior Master
Reaction score
Last night in kenpo class the sensei was absent so the class was gieven by his senior instructor a brown belt. This young guy ask me.....So Manny do you know all the white belt techs???.... I told him... yes sir... well let's see how do you perform.... I'm gona tell you the tech and you will have to react with it.... ohhh boy I thougt... I know the techs but I only have one month plus days in kenpo.

The senior brown belt atack me and I defend myself pretty well.... don't know if the tech was the one he wanted but I could manage to defend me from his strikes and could react very good and caught him one or two times.

Right now I am working in my own short kata and like it!

It has been a nice time using my hands and elbows in Kenpo, TKD is only kicks and as long as they are good there are some other resourses to use in a real CQB encouter.

Manny

OP
Manny

Manny

Senior Master
Reaction score
Sounds like another kenpo addict has been born. :)

Don't know for sure but I am having fun with Kenpo. As I see it I can in Kenpo express myself without following a path or pattern strictly talking.

What I like of Kenpo is the flow or one's flow upon reaction when atacked.

Yes, Kenpo it's very interesting and with time I hope to be adicted to it, it could be the MA I was looking for.

Manny