MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Washington State - opposed to the ban. :D

grydth

Senior Master
Reaction score
It's the Peoples Republic of New York, HRH Hellary Klinton presiding....... how would anyone think we stack up??

KenpoTex

Senior Master
Reaction score
Lending their support to the District of Columbia are attorneys general from five other states — Hawaii, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey and New York — who say reasonable regulation of dangerous firearms is constitutional and keeps the public safe. A sixth attorney general, Lisa Madigan (D) of Illinois, sided with the district in an earlier court filing, but declined to join the supporting states' latest brief.

The only thing that surprises me about the above list is that [the people's republic of] California is not on it.

OP
Grenadier

Grenadier

Sr. Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
If Perata is still your AG, I suspect the PRK will side with the anti's any day now.

chinto

Senior Master
Reaction score
my state AG apparently did not state an opinion.. but I am completely against it! I believe it to be completely unconstitutional!!

tkd1964

Green Belt
Reaction score
MichiGUN.....opposed. If you don't have a gun when you visit Michigan, we'll supply with one.

tellner

Senior Master
Reaction score
Oregon - didn't answer the question which means he's not sure if a "yes" or a "no" would get him in more trouble.