Horowitz video

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Horowitz was speaking at UCSD, a member of the Muslim Students Association asked a question, Horowitz answered with a question of his own.
HERE IS THE VIDEO
The money shot is at the three minute mark...
Peaceful, ain't they?

OP
Big Don

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
BTW, if a Christian Students association had a Hitler youth week, they would be run off campus pretty damn quick...

LuckyKBoxer

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I could not understand if she was trying to be a smart *** or if she was serious about the Hitler youth comment..
but when she said "For it" at the end, that sent chills up my spine.

LuckyKBoxer

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I found this video, and it kind of seems along the lines of what I was assuming..

the hitler thing seems to be claimed as an attempt at sarcasm..
I am not sure If I guy her comment at the end about her "for it" meaning she was simply for hezbollah and not for the extermination of Israel, but who knows.

regardless I think the woman in the video is an idiot.

Last edited by a moderator:

billc

Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't know luckyboxer, the answer came awful close to his last statement to have been an answer to the support or not of Hamas. But if she does mean "for it" for Hamas, I believe Hamas is not shy about their intent to kill a lot of jewish people if they get the chance. So "for it" for Hamas is still the wrong answer.

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
My word.

I know democracy at its core has to allow people to hold the views they truly believe but it is scary that someone at an institute of higher education could hold such views as those.

I don't blame Horowitz for being 'short' with her at the end. She essentially is in agreement with a terrorist organisation which is dedicated to eradicating his people.

The only good thing that I can right now say came from my watching that video is that is shows that, here at MT, no matter how much we might argue about certain things, there are other 'touchstones of humanity' upon which we all agree.

That's not to say that I don't think the Palestinians have cause for their anger and violent reactions but, in the end, the fate that has been forced upon them will not be resolved by terrorism - even if they persist for centuries.

For the Israelis have nowhere else to go.

They had nowhere for nearly two millenia and they will not surrender what little scrap of a country that collective Western guilt gave them. Not even when they know that the land they stand on was stolen from another people. After all, the land I stand on was stolen several times, very violently. The peoples who successively 'lost' British soil no doubt fought as violently and persistently as they could but, in the end, what is right has to give way to what is practicable.

It pains me to say so and I wish that it was not so but that is the way the wheel turns

OP
Big Don

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Suke, purchase and outright conquest are how nations get land. This has been true since the dawn of time. That Israel is asked to give up land conquered, is a new and altogether ridiculous idea.

Latest Discussions