Hitler Finds Out Scott Brown Won Massachusetts Senate Seat

grydth

Senior Master
Reaction score
The funniest use of this film clip was when somebody adapted it to be hellary after losing the nomination to Obama.... it was side splitting funny. It had an amazing number of hits, and about a third of them were me.

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I first saw that as a motorbike manufacturer skit but it works for this too :D.

I know it's comedy but a serious question as an aside - have all those campaign promises really been broken? Or have they just been stymied by reactionary resistance? Not that it makes a ha'poth of difference who is in the White House really of course.

grydth

Senior Master
Reaction score
I first saw that as a motorbike manufacturer skit but it works for this too :D.

I know it's comedy but a serious question as an aside - have all those campaign promises really been broken? Or have they just been stymied by reactionary resistance? Not that it makes a ha'poth of difference who is in the White House really of course.

Such was the scope of the Republican defeat in the last election that there were not enough of the "reactionary resistance" left to stop or even delay Obama's agenda. There is nobody to steal the credit - or share the blame - for what has been done.

I happen to think there have been some positive accomplishments in some fields, but there have been two very significant broken promises on the health care process. Obama promised an open debate, and it has in fact been single party and in secret. Obama promised no new taxes on those earning under 250k per year....but his scheme to tax existing health plans would be an enormous new tax on the middle class.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Such was the scope of the Republican defeat in the last election that there were not enough of the "reactionary resistance" left to stop or even delay Obama's agenda. There is nobody to steal the credit - or share the blame - for what has been done.

I happen to think there have been some positive accomplishments in some fields, but there have been two very significant broken promises on the health care process. Obama promised an open debate, and it has in fact been single party and in secret. Obama promised no new taxes on those earning under 250k per year....but his scheme to tax existing health plans would be an enormous new tax on the middle class.

Cap and trade increases the taxes on all of us, and President Obama's 170% increase in the cigarette tax increases taxes on Americans who smoke -- which is a tax primarly on lower-income Americans. Smoking cigarettes is a habit largely abandoned by middle incomes and higher.

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Bush got C's, but Obama failed lunch. :rofl: This I like, way to Go Brown.
icon14.gif

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Today is the 1 year anniversary of President Obama's inauguration.

Attsa lotta fails for only 12 months in office.

Hillary 2012!

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Hillary 2012!
OH RIGHT! Make the Mayan Prophecy of 2012 come true why don't you?? :lol:

Off topic... the clip is from an EXCELLENT film called "Downfall" the actor portraying Hitler, Bruno Ganz did such a great job. Other actors playing the doomed Nazi's were great as well. Check it out when you have the chance. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0363163/synopsis

Flea

Beating you all over those fries!
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I also found a link to the scene with the original subtitles. That's some powerful cinema there.

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
but but then why does he care about the democrats loosing and national health care....and MMA I saw that one too....why does he care about MMA... I'M SO CONFUSED :erg:
It's ok, Xue. Go whack some trees... with your head... and it'll all make sense. ;)

Latest Discussions