Hi everyone

Boozmork

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hiya, I'm new here and also fairly new to martial arts. I started studying Wing Chun a couple of weeks ago and really enjoying it so far. Looking for tips and things to help me though.
I'll probably be around the Wing Chun area mostly while I'm here but I'm looking for work out ideas that fit with Wing Chun as well.

Thanks all, see you around :)

knuckleheader

Green Belt
Reaction score
Hiya, I'm new here and also fairly new to martial arts. I started studying Wing Chun a couple of weeks ago and really enjoying it so far. Looking for tips and things to help me though.
I'll probably be around the Wing Chun area mostly while I'm here but I'm looking for work out ideas that fit with Wing Chun as well.

Thanks all, see you around :)

Welcome grasshopper, (err) I mean boozmork. If you don't mind, how much do you pay for Wing Chun lessons?

OP
B

Boozmork

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Welcome grasshopper, (err) I mean boozmork. If you don't mind, how much do you pay for Wing Chun lessons?

I'm paying £30 for a foundation course at the moment, which is 5 lessons based around Siu Lin Tau. But we're learning basic stances, blocks, kicks and punches as well and loads more.
I think the normal lessons following that are about £6 though.
The lessons are about 2 hours long approx as well.

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. Make sure you also check out all that MT has to offer. Enjoy.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings and Welcome to MT..

OP
B

Boozmork

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind welcomes everyone.
As soon as I get a bit of experience I'll look forward to discussing some martial arts and philosophy :)

Latest Discussions