Hi, new to martial talk, from Massachusetts

kkallio88

White Belt
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm a few days new to martial talk, and thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Kyle, I live in Central Massachusetts, which is where I study Bujinkan Budo Taijutsu at The Winchendon Martial Arts Center. I have been studying the Bujinkan for two years, I have learned a lot (relative to two years of course), and I have enjoyed every minute of it. I consider myself lucky to live only 15 minutes away from the dojo, as I realize some people go through great lengths in order to receive substantial training, so I try to make it in as much as possible. I have no prior martial arts training, except for a few karate classes as a kid, from which I don't remember anything. So I'm excited to finally be on martial talk, it seems that there are great discussions here, with a lot of people who are dedicated to what they do. So if I left anything out that you may be interested in, feel free to ask, and I look forward to talking with you guys and girls. Thanks.

Boozmork

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hey welcome. I'm new here as well as new to martial arts but after a few weeks I've already picked up some great tips :p

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings from NH. Welcome Kyle!

Latest Discussions