Hey, I'm new

B

buddah_belly

Hey, I'm new. I do CLF kung fu. I haven't studied it very long, just a couple of weeks, but I'm really starting to like it. I just wanted to be friendly and introduce myself.

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
buddah_belly said:
Hey, I'm new. I do CLF kung fu. I haven't studied it very long, just a couple of weeks, but I'm really starting to like it. I just wanted to be friendly and introduce myself.
Welcome to Martial Talk.

I hope you can find what you are looking for and if not then ask :)

Thank You

7starmantis

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
buddah_belly said:
Welcome to the boards!! There is some great conversation here, lots of good information and its easy to learn from some of the more experienced on the boards here.

7sm

Tony

Black Belt
Reaction score
Welcome! Thats excellent that you are enjoying your styles after a couple of weeks! I wish you all the best!

Tony

OP
B

buddah_belly

Well, I've been doing aikido for several months and my instructor asked me to join the kung fu class to as a way to develop chi/ki and work on the more spiritual side of things. It's a long story really, but I've been watching the kung fu class for several months, so I knew what to expect for the most part. It is a whole lot harder than it looks though.

Latest Discussions