Hey everybody

KenpoOG

White Belt
Reaction score
How are you? I was recommended this site by ATACX GYM. He said that it was a good place for those of us who know and love Kenpo. About me? Thanks for asking :) I began my Kenpo career in 1979 ish. I have tons of experience in other arts as well: BJJ, Judo, Escrima, Muay Thai,Sambo, Boxing, blah blah blah. That is NOT why I am here. I am here because I come to learn and to teach as well.

I have to be honest, sometimes I am going to be REALLY hard on the Kenpo community. While I love it, and consider myself a Kenpoist above all else, we have WORK TO DO. I am tired of the " all theory, no practice, super out of shape" frauds that are doing irrevocable damage to our beloved art. There is a reason that MMA is so popular. It is because above all else, most of those guys can do what they say they can. We need to go back to the days that Kenpo was called the Art of Overkill. I dont mean whole sale slaughter of folks (at least not all of the time). I am talking about walking quietly and carrying an ENORMOUS stick.

Anywho, I am willing to talk to, harass, argue with, be harassed by, get hollered at, and share tea with anyone who loves Kenpo. If you would like to see how I roll so to speak, please check out my blog at [email protected]. Thanks folks

ATACX GYM

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Heeey KenpoOG! Folks,this guy is one of the "realest" human beings on the planet.The genuine article.I am thrilled that he's here!

Mark Jordan

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum! Would like to see your blog but was redirected to your email when I clicked on the link.

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard, you sound interesting, enjoy..........

Latest Discussions