Help!!

J

Josh

Hello all. Well i have a problem. I'm about to get a new Gi soon for Jujitsu class but i can't seem to find any good sites. What are some sites you have used?? I'm looking for a thick Jujitsu gi, blue, has i think the word is EMBROIDERE(little bumps on the uniform).

Sorry to be specific there in what i wanted, but i really need to find this stuff. Thanks.

OP

just try typing in Martial Arts Uniforms in msn or yahoo, this should give you some different options. Maybe add specifics to your search this should help.

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Josh said:
Hello all. Well i have a problem. I'm about to get a new Gi soon for Jujitsu class but i can't seem to find any good sites. What are some sites you have used?? I'm looking for a thick Jujitsu gi, blue, has i think the word is EMBROIDERE(little bumps on the uniform).

Sorry to be specific there in what i wanted, but i really need to find this stuff. Thanks.
Double-weaved gi are found on many martial arts supply websites. These may be what you are looking for?

- Ceicei

OP
J

Josh

hi. i just wanna ask ya'll, do the GIs on www.grapplergear.com look doubleweave to you?? thanks. They do to me, but i wanna make sure cause that's what i'm looking for.

OP
M

marshallbd

Josh said:
hi. i just wanna ask ya'll, do the GIs on www.grapplergear.com look doubleweave to you?? thanks. They do to me, but i wanna make sure cause that's what i'm looking for.
Yes those are the double weave Judo/Jujitsu style uniforms. Expensive but vey strong... :asian:

Latest Discussions