Hello

Gin-Gin

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hi Helen :wavey: & welcome to MartialTalk!

I hope you enjoy exploring the different areas we have, & best wishes on your MA journey. :asian:

OP
H

Helen

Thanks for all the welcomes people. I'm actually staying at my parents' for a while, so am not really able to answer properly. How rude am I?!?!

I don't really have too much time to post at the moment- I feel really bad given that you were all so nice, but I have a lot of family stuff happening right now. I promise I'll be back soon though- after that sort of welcome, how could I not!!

Many thanks,

Helen

OP
K

Kempogeek

Helen said:
Thanks for all the welcomes people. I'm actually staying at my parents' for a while, so am not really able to answer properly. How rude am I?!?!

I don't really have too much time to post at the moment- I feel really bad given that you were all so nice, but I have a lot of family stuff happening right now. I promise I'll be back soon though- after that sort of welcome, how could I not!!

Many thanks,

Helen
Hi Helen and a belated welcome. No problem. We all have things happening in our lives. I hope everything will work out. Chime in when you can. We'll be here waiting. :cool:.......Steve